Our renowned annual gathering is coming up soon. Here is the information you have been waiting for:
When: Friday Aug. 28 – Sunday Aug. 30, 2015
Jaro and Betzy’s farm, 289 rue Taché, Cantley QC, J8V 1X0. This is about 25 minutes from downtown Ottawa (see map below)
$25 per person, which includes camping, dinner on Saturday, breakfast on Sunday, and your annual club membership
- The dinner on Saturday evening will be a lamb BBQ, accompanied by a selection of home-style salads, and dessert. BYO wine and beer.
- Sunday’s breakfast will be a country-style omelette, made from farm-fresh eggs and cooked over an open fire, plus some exceptional breads, jams, and coffee.
RSVP by August 20, to Fabienne, 613 774 4359 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday Aug. 28
- arrive after 5 p.m.
- bring your own dinner, to eat among friends
Saturday Aug. 29
- 10 a.m. Registration opens
- Cars displayed on the show field
- Bring your own lunch
- 3 p.m. Citroën Games (including a possible Demonstration Sport)
- 6:30 p.m. Dinner, followed by live music from a special guest, and a bonfire
Sunday Aug. 30
- 8-10 a.m. Country-style breakfast, around the fire pit
- rest of the day – option to relax at the farm, explore its nature trails, cruise the surrounding Gatineau Hills, or tour the sights in the Nation’s Capital (maps provided)
Free camping at the beautiful farm is encouraged. Toilets are available on site.
Bring chairs, and a folding picnic table if you have one.
There are motels and B&Bs close to the farm, and many farther away in Ottawa or Gatineau. Here are two suggestions: