Here is our list of proposed activities for 2013. Please take a moment to add some of these events to your agendas, so you don’t miss anything.
Keep coming back to this page, which will be updated as changes occur or details are added.
- April 2 – Winter meeting (indoors) – Kelsey’s Restaurant, South Keys, 7:30 pm
April 20 or 27 – possible Early Spring Drive – details to be announced, contact BobMcL or Jim McC –nope, lousy weather
- May 3 – Tulip Festival Parade – see the story here
- May 18-19 – Montréal-Québec City outing (Larouche) – see the story here
- June 8 – Late Spring Drive – see the story here
- June 14-16 – Citroën Rendezvous 2013, Saratoga Springs NY – see photos here
June 22-24 – Weekend with the Forum 2CV Québec (in French, registration required)– Cancelled
- July 14 – Celebrate Bastille Day, at the Merrickville Car Show – see the story and photos here
- August 12 – Pub Night with the Italian Car Club of Ottawa – 6 p.m., at Broadway Bar and Grill Barhaven – story and photos here
- August 16-18 – Ottawa Citroën Club annual gathering, Last Duel Park, Perth ON – see story and photos here
- September 1 – 2CV picnic at Le Lavandou, with Montréal group – see story and photos here
September 8 – VEA Méchoui Citroën, Aerodrôme Beloeil, Montréal QC*** Event Cancelled ***
- October 19 – Fall Drive – visit to the Sam Bat Company – read the story here
- December 7 – Christmas lunch – watch for details on this site